Our tailor-made in-house courses are the ideal way to train groups of staff
Choose a training venue and date to suit your staff with our cost-effective in-house courses. Training your team on site is the most convenient way to meet their CPD requirements and ensure they stay at the top of their game, while getting to the heart of your training needs.
We can offer any of our scheduled courses as in-house packages or you can mix and match from our portfolio, designing a bespoke course to meet your specific needs. Whichever you choose, our workshops are tailored to your requirements and will help your team reach their personal and professional goals.
Workshops at the workplace
Providing maximum impact with minimum disruption (no travelling time), Practitioner Development UK's in-house courses bring the training to you. Our bespoke in-house workshops will keep your staff abreast of the latest changes in practice and government policy, enabling them to respond quickly while meeting client needs.
Prefer to learn online for now?
No problem. We understand how COVID-19 is presenting all sorts of challenges at the moment, which is why we’re offering a range of courses via Zoom if you wish.
Simply sign up for access and learn in exactly the same way as you would have done face to face. Safe, flexible and great value as always.
In-house courses list:
In-house courses: the small print
- We'll provide expert tutors, examination equipment, course materials, certificates of attendance and evaluations.
- You'll provide a suitable venue and presentation equipment such as a projector and laptop.
- Two or three weeks before the event, your staff will receive their course packs.
- After the event, we'll review the attendees' evaluations and provide feedback accordingly. This will include further recommendations for staff development to help you build on their newly acquired knowledge and skills.
- Payment is required within 30 days of receipt of invoice.