Useful Information / Terms and Conditions
- Scheduled course times and fees
- Courses usually run from 10:00am -16:30pm. Timings will be confirmed in your course information pack, one to two weeks before the event.
- All fees include tuition, course materials and certificate of completion. Our scheduled face to face events include morning and afternoon refreshments. Accommodation is not included.
- Booking a Practitioner Development UK scheduled event
- You can book over the telephone or online through our website. Please note: once a booking is made you have entered into a contract. Provisional bookings are not accepted.
- Employer or third party sponsored applications. An invoice is raised once an application is processed. Payment is due within 30 days of issue. When available please quote purchase order numbers.
- It is strongly advised that funding be secured before booking a course. If an employer refuses to pay, the attendee is liable for full payment.
- Bookings made by self-pay candidates must be paid in full within 30 days of application or four weeks prior to the course commencing, whichever is soonest. Payment for courses can be split into two or three payments. This option is only open when agreed in advance with PDUK. If you are interested in this option contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 1019294 or 02392 501428. Course packs will not be sent until full payment is made.
Choosing the invoice option when booking
- Paying directly into our bank account, details as provided on the invoice. (Please use the invoice no. as payment reference).
Choosing the credit card option when booking
- Credit or debit card payments can only be made online, in full, at the time of booking.
Late payments will incur an additional 8% charge plus a £15 admin charge per invoice.
NOTE: Cheques will no longer be accepted as a form of payment.
-Cancellations received five weeks before the start of the course may be liable to a £15 cancellation fee. Cancellations received within five weeks of the event are liable for the full course fee. All cancellations must be made in writing and sent via email. We are happy to accept a substitute candidate at no additional cost but do require their contact details. Full payment will be due from anyone who fails to attend.
- Travel and accommodation
- We advise you not to book accommodation and travel until you have received your course information pack. This will be sent two to three weeks before the event start date. Practitioner Development UK will not reimburse these expenses.
- Virtual courses- Practitioner Development UK Ltd is not responsible for any technical difficulties that attendees encounter on their own devices before or during the presentation of a virtual course. No refund will be made if this occurs. Full refunds will be offered ONLY if PDUK fails to deliver the course. Attendees must participate in course activity throughout the sessions in order to receive their course certificates.
- Course changes
- Practitioner Development UK Ltd reserves the right to change the venue, cancel a course, amend the dates and/or fees and course tutors at any time and without prior notice. Fees will be refunded in full should delegates not wish to attend the alternative date. PDUK will not reimburse any travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred and suggest that candidates take appropriate travel insurance.
- Purchasing eLearning courses
- Payment for individuals must be made at the time of purchase via credit or debit card. If an invoice is required for a bulk purchase by an organisation, please contact us on email@example.com or call 0207 1019294 or 02392 501428.
- Tax charges
- Standard UK VAT rates are included in all products and course fees.
- Any concerns regarding our services should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each complaint is dealt with on an individual basis and is taken very seriously. We will endeavour to answer you within seven days of receipt of your message.
- Data protection
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act, Practitioner Development UK does not pass on any of our customer details to 'interested third parties'. Customers have the opportunity to have their details deleted from our files at any time, upon request.
- You can contact us at:
Practitioner Development UK Ltd
Third Floor, 86-90 Paul St., London EC2A 4NE
Telephone: 0207 1019294 or 02392 501428
Company Number: 04607464
VAT Registration: 816 3489 1