IH105 Patient examination review
This flexible, interactive course is designed for staff that are experienced with history taking and physical examination. The day focuses on 2 or 3 of the major body systems that the group has chosen to work on prior to attending the course. This provides a personalized experience that is targeted to specific group and organisation requirements.
Who should attend?
Advanced Nurse Practitioners
Acute Care Nurses
Allied Health Professionals
Non- medical prescribers
Aims / objectives
- Have improved and updated their patient assessment skills in their chosen areas.
- Be more confident in using correct examination techniques.
- Have gotten rid of those sloppy habits!!
- Discussion on group needs and areas to be worked on
- History taking & documentation reviser
- Physical examination of chosen body systems: points, principles and findings
- - Demonstrations
- - Group practice/ patient scenarios
- - Group discussions