A18 Patient examination made easy
Boost your confidence in clinical history taking and physical examination techniques; this course lays a firm foundation for tackling the most commonly assessed body systems.
Who should attend?
All registered nurses
Allied health professionals such as pharmacists and paramedics
Aims / objectives
- Understand the principles of taking a clinical history
- Feel more confident in conducting a physical examination of the select systems
- Perform a physical examination of the body systems covered in this course on a colleague
- History taking and physical examination techniques
- Respiratory examination and practice
- Cardiovascular/peripheral vascular examination and practice
- Abdominal examination and practice
- Final physical examination test out