How to book a Practitioner Development UK eLearning course
1 Browse Look through our list of eLearning courses; feel free to try out the short taster session.
2 Buy Use our secure online payment system to purchase the course via the Buy button.
3 Study You’ll have 60 days from the date of purchase to complete the course.
4 Claim your certificate After successfully completing the course, you’ll be issued with a certificate that you can download, print out and add to your portfolio. We recommend that you also save your certificate as a pdf file to your computer. PDUK eLearning courses can contribute to your annual CPD requirements.
eLearning: the small print
If you don’t gain the correct number of answers to receive certification, you can repeat that section of the course until you succeed, as follows:
An hour-long course requires a minimum of eight/10 correct multi-choice answers.
A 90-120-minute course requires a minimum of 12/15 correct multi-choice answers.
A 120-180 minute course requires a minimum of 16/20 correct multi-choice answers.
Learn anywhere, any time
Want to study at home, away or when you’re on the move? Practitioner Development UK’s eLearning courses are all available online so you can access them wherever and whenever you choose.
Why eLearning works
- Three hours (max) is all it takes to boost your CPD.
- Our taster session is free so you can try before you buy.
- You can access courses from any computer with internet access*.
NOTE: Browser requirements
Google Chrome is the web browser that is required to run the course.
- Google Chrome can be downloaded here: www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/.
We recommend the following requirements when viewing the content from a mobile device:
- Apple iOS – Safari browser or Google Chrome browser on Apple iOS8 or later on iPad.
- Google Android – Google Chrome browser in Android OS 4.1 and later.
Our eLearning courses
Need help to book an eLearning course? Contact us.