IHMC24 Masterclass: advanced women's health
A comprehensive women's health practice update, this course will encourage interactive use of cases, questions and answers. Current practice guidelines and standards will be reviewed.
Who should attend?
Aims / objectives
- Understand the latest contraception options to assist women with their fertility control
- Be able to support and care for women through the menopause
- Be familiar with therapeutic approaches to menopause, including HRT and current issues
- Gain confidence to take forward women's health services within your practice
- Contraceptive update and current issues
- Contraceptive case conundrums
- The menopause
- Women-centred management of menopause: HRT & other approaches
- Case conundrums
- Ways to expand women's health services in primary care/first contact facilities